The brief set (see the post below) require me to do the following things during the course of this project:
1) Create a sequence that will appeal to a modern horror audience.
2) Understand the themes and ideas explore in the original film in order to translate to to a modern setting/location/audience.
3) Research other remakes and 're-imaginings' to see what can be learned from that particular approach.
4) Analyse the balance between horror-comedy and what works best.
5) Look at interesting credits sequences to see what is effective and appropriate.