Friday 16 December 2011

Production Ident


Untitled from cmdiploma on Vimeo.

My idea for my ident was some one to be standing under an umbrella how ever it changed when I found a brush which looked a lot better.

I used a brush tool to create the person on the bench which I got off a free site. Then I changed the colour of the umbrella to green to give my own twist. I then got the idea for making the water fall down like rain so I choose it the font to be a very curvey and delacuite style, I also made the writing blue to follow the rain theme.
I found the Photoshop part of the task quite easy and idea worked well.

When using Finalcut, I got veru confused. My idea was to make it look like rain fall from the sky and some of the letters to bounce off the umbrella. I did not get the hang of moving the letters to drop down as I had the problem of the letters rising up. It took a while to get the hang of the motion button. In the end it came out as I wanted. I then added a sound of Garage band which was the sound of a rainy day.

Overall I was quite pleased with the end project. It was slightyl different from how I wanted it but it all works together

No comments:

Post a Comment